Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Lumpopotamus

Well this was a rough ride. When I am wearing clothes and looking down at my outfit it looks totally different than when I take photos of myself and that is very discouraging. I have a long way to go to loving myself. I think a lot of BBW's look great because they still manage to have good proportions and an hourglass figure, and I don't.

I'm tired of only liking myself from the top of my head to the bottom of my chest.
Bracelets and Necklaces self made.
Glasses from a .99 type store

Back view
My boyfriend said the top looked way better over the skirt.
Unfortunately that also gives me a horizontal line across the widest part of my body.

Red accessories to pick up the red in the print.


Out of 64 photos there were none I liked of the whole outfit.
Skirt and top were gifted.


I just want to be happy with my appearance.

I hate photos of me sitting down. I call this the mountain effect.
I hate that this is the way I look on webcams.

After seeing myself in the mirror, the print on this reminded me of a hospital gown.
When I told my boyfriend he said that's the first thing he thought of.
So this top is going back to a thrift store. Sigh. Life is too short to wear clothes you don't love.
I wasn't going to share this side view but it shows the awful things
this skirt does to my body. I look like I swallowed a beach ball.
In my thinner days, I would have looked amazing in this skirt.
I'll keep it to layer other long tops over, but they'll have to cover my belly.
If anyone thinks I'm being too hard on myself please speak up.
My arms are getting bigger too. I guess my body has run out of places to park fat.

Another front view.


I did want to say that I walked a mile last night. I wonder how many miles I'll have to walk before I love myself.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment