Wednesday 25 September 2013

Purple and Black Casual Outfit

I think I recovered from yesterday's sadness after various internet friends liked my photo on Facebook or told me in an IM they thought I looked fine.  Thanks guys.

So on to today. I put on my favorite purple striped top and paired it with a black skirt. It's super windy today so I asked my boyfriend to help with the photos. I wore my heart charm necklace to remind myself to love myself. I put my hair in a high ponytail to keep it under control in the wind. I think this would have looked better with my flat black Mary Janes but I don't know where they've gotten off to.

Purple striped tank top: Walmart
Watch with purple details: Timex
Necklace with hearts: Yard sale
Brown moccasins: Payless Shoe Source



Purple & Black Outfit: Front view

Windy Wednesday


By the orchard

Nice to wear make-up even if it is just for the blog.

Wind makes me feel energized.

Wind in the eucalyptus tree

Hanging on to the fence so I don't blow away.

A skirt in the wind makes for some difficult photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment