Tuesday 24 September 2013

Making the Most of Fashion

I just had a hypnosis session to help with my confidence. It must have helped because I've started exercising again. Last night I walked for a mile in the moonlight. I'm proud of myself.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but a friend gave me a ton of clothes. I'd like to put some outfits together for this blog. Right now I'm wearing one of the tops. It's pale yellow with little circles all over it. They remind me of olives or avocados.  She also gave me a long black skirt which is almost like a favorite one I wore out years ago. So that will be worn a lot. I need to find something to go with this top so I can take a photo. When I do my laundry today I'll keep an eye out.

Since I now live in the desert without a car, I don't really get to wear my outfits anywhere. This depresses me. But at least the blog is my window to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment