Monday 9 September 2013

Time to Alter Clothing

I was really amazed and blessed when a friend dropped by with garment bags full of clothes for me. Her mom was downsizing, and it's practically a miracle because her mom's clothes are slightly too big for me and that never happens. I might even have to take the seams in. I can't remember the last time I got hand-me-downs that were my size or bigger. Even if I were to go to a thrift store right now, I doubt I'd find more than 2 things that fit me that I liked. So I'm excited about putting together some Fatshionista outfits for autumn! I almost wish I was going back to college or had a new job to wear all these outfits to. I don't think the quail are going to appreciate my new looks very much.

Dancing the night away.

Updo

Dressing up is fun.

My shoes make me feel like Cinderella

Silver sparkly heels


No comments:

Post a Comment