Friday 6 January 2012

Green Outfit and New Heels




Today I went to Payless, about the only local store I can find affordable shoes in wide widths. It sucks to have wide feet and miss out on so many great styles, yet shoe manufacturers insist on catering to the narrow spectrum of shoe sizes.
There was another pair I wanted but they just weren't quite big enough.  I may find them at another Payless so the helpful clerk printed out the stock number so I can call around. The other pair is black with a shiny snakeskin type texture.

I also got a pair of shiny black ballet flats. I hate shoe shopping. I only buy what I need and wear them out before I get new ones.

This blouse I bought for my daughter's wedding years ago. I've already gotten my money's worth out of it long ago. The skirt is from Holyclothing dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment